Tuesday, April 14, 2009

New Honda City 2009












I've test drive New CT.. I have read all comment about it ( and make me confiused ).. gud or bad..(dlm paultan). So, I make a list on it..
1. The exterior I think is great, hi-tech+modern+sporty on design statement. got lots of rigid and sharp line.. some of it u can see in defferent angle.. lain dari yang lain.
2. Smooth handling. a little bumpy (nak best tukar la adjustable kan2)..but have a quite engine (only when crusing) (biasa la auto bila lenjan, menjerit mintak tolong) gud for me for long distance drive (balik kampung) rather driving My Viva (rasa kecik je tgh2 highway.
3. The interior is ok (not relate to d ex.. why aa? ).. obvios on audio dashboard panel. but is still ok..meter ar also a bit small. waja cps is better. door panel is great.. power window just like my viva ( hv 2 crfulll on rainy day. space is gud,nice n neat. hmmm the headrest is like Darf Vader helmet from behind?!
4. Not gud for kaki lenjan/racing (sometimes like to do that too with my proton). but xpala kot. .
5. Tips shift is like ur playing Playstation(Grandturismo or Most Wanted) ah best gilerr sehh...
6. My dream car is Lancer n Civic.. but can't afford it.. but this new CT is just the thing i need (affodable n have style).
7. Hopefully New CT is good choice for me..
Sekian

3 comments:

  1. tapi tgk sape yang bawak..klu munip..aku rase honda akan mengalami susutan yang besar..hahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeke aku berat ke?.. tapi saiz XXL masih boleh muat lagi.. tapi kalau 5 orang berat 80kg dalam tu menangis jgk kot.. secara ergonomik ianya agak selesa la di pandu...(memang aku dah overweight pun) hehehehe..

    ReplyDelete